Tax liens are sold at the primary market (by the issuer - Government) via public auction, tender or other similar mechanisms. Purchasing tax liens on the primary market requires good understanding of the procedures, right timing, and meeting due diligence requirements that may vary depending on location. Secondary market for tax liens is not established, but de-facto present. It is highly fragmented and requires engaging agents that specialize in specific regions, or access to the institutional buyers where significant entry capital is required. TaxLienDealer platform allows to avoid all above challenges and buy or sell your tax liens with just one button click.
- Quick and simple enrolment. Overall, the users must provide their details in order to register and use the platform. The users are activated by platform the administrator, but it does not require waiting for any other applications (with the county or for tax identification and etc.).
- No delay with the additional paperwork. You will not need to register for the auction / tender or time to attend any of such events. All tax liens listed on the platform can be purchased by the registered and activated users. Users can also register as part of Investment Clubs that allow purchasing tax portions (units) of tax liens listed on the platform.
- Tax liens researched for you. We require that all tax liens included under our platform meet certain Selection Criteria that helps to prevent dealing with low quality and high risk situations. Additionally, we conduct research and use professional third parties to assess value of all properties backing tax liens listed on the platform.
- No need to setup bank account. Having domestic (US, Canadian or other) bank account is not required for users of our platform. The payments and settlements are processed via different payment gateways. This includes credit card (up to certain limit), paypal, bitcoin, and standard bank transfers.
- Get out at any time. The sale process for tax lien is same as buying - one button click. If there are no immediate buyers and you need to liquidate tax lien immediately, one of our designated agents will always buy your tax lien at principal value.
Our Help Section provides more information on how you can use the platform features to manage portfolio, buy and sell tax liens.